Re: The list of addresses n an emial

  • From: "Julie Warrington" <jdwtlc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:29:59 -0800

right, and adding to this, if you don't have the BCC field show up
automatically, you can toggle it on and off in outlook express with alt B.
also, if you are forwarding something, and it already has all those
addresses, you can control F for forward, tab to the body field, arrow down
to the main message, then control shift home, and this will highlight all
the crap, then delete, and this will give you a cleaned up message.  smiles.
Hoe this will add to the idea.