Re: The Optacon wow! good explanation

  • From: "Victor Bishara Real Estate" <victorbishara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 00:05:48 -0700

Watch out.  I bought the device.  It said it does not connect to a computer
but it actually does.  The computer is also very clumsy and the connection
make it ver frustrating.  I tried to return it, and never got my money back.
California council for the blinded send a letter on my behalf and they
refused to answer.  Please do not fall in the same trap as I did Oleg is
outright a thief.

àW}