The JAWS Script Repository

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:44:55 -0300

Good morning,

I would like to announce The JAWS Script Repository, a not-for-profit searchable directory of scripts for the JAWS screen-reader.

Seeing a need to bring together information about JAWS scripts on the Internet, The JAWS Script Repository has the vision of becoming the central location for information on scripts available for all applications. We hope that this will save JAWS users time by reducing the time they spend searching the web for scripts for specific applications and categories of applications that work with JAWS.

We need your help to populate our site. If you are a script developer, or know of a good script that would be useful to others we encourage you to fill out our contact form to tell us about the script.

http://jawsscripts.com/contact-us/

Scripts are not stored on the site at this time, however, information about the script and its URL, JAWS version, application version and user reviews are welcome. If you have written a script and would like us to host it for you we would be happy to do this as well, free of charge.

The JAWS Script Repository
http://jawsscripts.com/

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and contributions to this project,
Everett Zufelt - Co-Administrator of JAWSScripts.com