RE: The "Google Accessible" search engine works great!

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 18:41:12 -0500

Matthew,

I have the same experience with the link returning from time to time. I find
that by pressing enter on it, I don't need to do anything else. I just
proceed to search. So it's not a real nuisance when it comes back. It's much
less of a nuisance than having to reload the page.

I looked over the google Accessible page earlier today. It's cleaner than
the regular page, but the regular page is already easy to use. It gives a
few more details, and in general, when there's a choice, I'd prefer to work
with a page the world uses than one set aside for a few.

  _____