The "Google Accessible" search engine works great!

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 08:42:51 -0500

Dear Cy,
Yes, I wonder if a lot of JAWS users are simply not aware of the "Google
Accessible" search engine?

As I said, it works perfectly for me, and well ... Perfect is good enough!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org