RE: Thanks for service pack 2 information the end.

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:30:02 -0400

Just to repeat, it definitely is for either version of xp.  If you just
wait (and you have automated updates turned on) you'll get it bit by bit
in a way that should not tie up your phone line or pc for very long at
any given time; if you want to  download that 266mb file that has it
*all* go ahead, it will determine which version of xp you have and make
the appropriate updates (just be prepared to wait on both the download
and during the install; which took many minutes for me even after it had
started).

Chip

=20