Thanks for a Great List

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:58:49 -0600 (CST)

I think the best thing to do would be for me to leave the list. It has
been a pleasure being on it, and even running it for a little while. All
the best, all of you, and if you wish to keep in contact, my address is in
the signature of this message. Thank you all.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
For the best oldies anywhere visit http://www.treasureislandoldies.com