Thanks Debbie for fixing Windows messenger.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 18:44:50 -0700

Hi Debbie,
I am thanking you for fixing the problem, and I don't even use it, since I
am using Windows 98 SE, but I think this list owes you so much, and I
haven't seen anyone with much of a thank you for your effort. Well I think
it's great, and next year when I get my new computer I'll be glad I know.
You are indeed a wonderful person for what you do for this list and all who
are on it.thanks Again.
Jim