Re: TextAloud helpful user guide with jfw7

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:11:12 -0600

Hi. I would think that just hitting your alt key and exploring the menu items, or pressing your tab key should give you some good results. text-aloud does not seem to be too difficult of a program to master, so give that a try. and remember, simply because you can't figure out a program, doesn't always mean it needs scripts to function.

At 12:13 AM 1/22/2007, you wrote:
Hello

I have just started using the text to speech program TextAloud 2.2 with jfw7 to convert numerous text files into mp3 format. Is there possibly a quick start reference guide out there that I can get a hold of that tells different jfw7 keystrokes or short cut keys for using jfw7 with the program TextAloud 2.2? and if so, could someone who may know please let me know from what site I can get this TextAloud reference guide? If someone can please help me out with this, I would be very much appreciative. Thanks.

TextAloud 2.2 user

Hank Merchant Jr.