Re: Text boxes and jaws 5

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:25:40 -0500

I have never had success reading text boxes with Jaws in Word either.
However, if you save the document as htm or html and save it as a web page,
then the text in the text boxes is readable.  It will put the text from the
text boxes on the webpage and you read it just like you were reading any
webpage in IE.  I don't know if this will work for all documents with text
boxes, but I have used this technique on several documents with success.
Debbie