Re: Tether JAWS To PC Cursor

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:05:52 -0500

I do not think this is what the person wants.

When you route the JAWS cursor to the PC/Application cursor, they only stay
together for as long as you do not move the PC/Application Cursor.

As soon as you type an alpha-numeric key, move the PC/Application cursor with a
navigation command, the cursors are no longer in the same place.

The list member is looking for a command that will tie/link/tether the cursors
together, regardless as to the function being performed.

I have not come across such a command when reading about any JAWS material.

Of course, that does not mean that such a command does not exist.  It only
means, as I have already said, I do not know about such a command.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber