RE: Ten-Minute Demonstration Mode of JAWS?

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:24:36 -0500

I believe you can put it on 3 machines.

But as a good practice you should keep your on-line authorizations at 3.

This means that when you get down to 1 or 0 you should request a reset of
the keys.

If you have trouble like hardware changes and a new key is required to
activate jaws you don't want to be in the weekend with know keys left to
use.

Robert