Temp. Files & XP Maintenance

  • From: "Linksma Mezgeja" <love2knit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 07:21:16 -0500

    John and others, where else can I delete Temporary Folders. Please be
specific how to get to those locations using XP Home.
Also, I need to locate Scan Disc, Disc Clean Up and Disc defrag in Home XP.
I am sure the rest of the list is not interested in this basic fundamental
information, so please give specific directions off list and in which order
they should each be executed.
Thanks very, very much!