Tearring my hair out over earthlink.

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:21:30 -0700

Sunflower
Do any jaws users know how to best communicate with earthlink support.? I do
not know how to use the live chat and the talking to text support is a real hit
or miss proposition. I keep getting messages from them stating that my password
has been successfully changed just to turn around and get a message informing
me that if I did not opt to change my password that I need to contact them.
Also, that my account records are up to date, to turn around and have them
state that they plan to cancel my account if I do not update my records. Has
anyone used the live chat with JAWS or contacted a particular tech support or
account person who can or does continually help solve similar problems?

Debbie

JPEG image