Re: TaxActs More Accessible in Their 2010 Version

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:53:17 -0700

Gary,

Thanks for the confirmation. I've been seeing the same level of access, and
it's really great. I did talk directly to TaxActs last year around May or
June to encourage them to either help script developers, or to make their
user interface more standardized. I'm going to give them a call and let them
know, that whatever they did it's nice and please don't break it.

Dave