Re: TaxActs More Accessible in Their 2010 Version

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:04:05 -0500

Dave,
I am using the downloaded version of TaxAct Deluxe, and I agree that it is much more accessible this year. Some of the screens don't read automatically, but it is easy to read through them from the top with the Down-Arrow key. They seem to be using a web-like interface throughout the program. As with forms on the web, I read through the forms with the arrow keys to make sure about the labels and their associated data entry fields.

I haven't completed my return yet, but it looks like I won't have any trouble. It's nice not to have to modify those old JFW scripts for TaxAct this year.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>