TaxActs More Accessible in Their 2010 Version

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 09:35:12 -0800

Just to let you know that I'm using JAWS 12 with the 2010 Deluxe edition of
TaxActs and it's much more accessible this year than last. The various edit
fields and the field names are read more consistently so that it's less
likely to enter the wrong $ amount in the wrong place.

I'm encouraged and hope that my feedback to TaxActs last year on
accessibility might have helped.

I don't think it's anything to do with JAWS since I'm using TaxActs out of
the box with no JAWS scripts.

Dave

Alternative archives located at: