Re: TaxAct2003 & JAWS5

  • From: "Bill Gallik" <wfgallik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:48:02 -0600

I have never tried using the web version of TaxAct so cannot comment on that
approach at all.  As for simply copying and renaming the TaxAct02.* JAWS
files, this was not at all effective for me but who knows just why.  I did
download JAWS 5.00.812 and have found that TaxAct 2003 is now very
accessible.