Re: TandemProblems with Authorization

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 06:53:19 -0900

You'll need to redo the authorization process the same as when you
first installed jaws on the computer.  If you have used the three
authorizations that are available when you first get your license then
you will need to contact FS and they will give you another.  The best
way to do that is via the fsactivate.com website.  You can also use
that website to discover whether and how many authorizations you have.

I think it's nuts that a cd-rom counts towards the hardware signature
of the machine, but that's the way it is.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx
Alternative archives located at: