Re: Tandem

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:53:17 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "michael kizer" <mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: Tandem

if you're the controling computer open jaws go to utilities tandem
tandem center get access to computer it will generate an id the person
who's computer you want access to would enter the code if you're the one
who's computer someone will be accessing just press alt insert t and
enter the id the person usint the controling computer will give you hope
this helps

follow me on twitter michaelandedenfor  facebook mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx or
live michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx in god we trust

On 2/9/2010 2:05 PM, Godwin Adoyi wrote:

I'm a little bit confused, I thought tandem direct is free while the
tandem centre requires a subscription.

Well, what I need is tandem centre. What should I do ?

Many thanks!

Godwin Adoyi