Re: Talks phone software

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 14:46:16 -0500 (EST)

Since you knew it was off-topic to begin with, it should not have been
posted to the list. Next time, I place you on moderated status.

James,
List Admin
On Mon, May 5, 2008 11:59, yesitscal@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi!  I know this is offtopic, so I apologize and ask that if anyone can
help that they contact me off list.  if you want to flame me as well,
plese do so offlist.  I'm writing here because I'm not aware of any groups
for the Talks software.

I hit something when I was trying to write a message, and now when I try
to write a message the characters are out of sequence, i.e. if I hit 2
once, it will put in a "C", not an "A".  when I hit the backspace key to
try to erase the error, it wants to delete the message.  I know I must
have hit something earlier to cause this to happen, but I have no idea
what.  Please, if anyone can help, write me offline and let me know what
to do to fix this behavior.  Thanks and sorry!