Re: Talking software for cell phones

  • From: Pat Byrne <k9jau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 23:25:05 -0500

Dave,
A closed mind won't listen!!At 01:19 PM 8/6/2005, you wrote:
I beg the question, what does software that works in cell phones that
makes them talk have to do with JAWS for Windows!

I could see the relevance if the question was related to software that
runs on a pc which can be used to configure a cell phone and whether a
particular cell phone software is compatible with JAWS.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber