RE: Taking The Authorization Key Twice?

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:43:56 -0600

You could check the disk. If you insert the disk I believe one o the
options is to see how many keys remain on it. You can load the key from
floppy to hard drive or load the key back from the hard drive to floppy.
I also believe that the anti virus program prohibited the loading of the
key from the floppy because it thought the software FS uses was a virus.
CYS...