Re: Taking The Authorization Key Twice?

  • From: "Fazil M." <urdu786@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:26:31 -0800

Actually, I downloaded and installed Jaws5.0 several weeks ago, but to day I
recieved my authorization disk.  When I ran the disk first time, jaws took
it, and when I went to help-menu in jaws and hit letter a, it correctly
identified the serial number and the remaining upgrades.  When I restarted
Jaws, it restarted in Demo mode and asked me for authorization disk and
warned me about disabling Antivirus Program.  I did just that and it worked.
The first time, however, I did not disable the antivirus program.
So, should I still assume that it sucked up one key only?
Thanks!