RE: TIVO or Slingbox

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:39:22 -0400

Hi, Dan. Welcome to the JAWS list. However, for this kind of question, you
might do better at the PC-Audio list, where there has just been a lively
discussion about the Sling Box. Here's the info:

List website at

 <http://pc-audio.org/> http://pc-audio.org/

Follow the how to contact the list owner link.

Direct URL is

 <http://pc-audio.org/contact.php> http://pc-audio.org/contact.php

  _____