Re: System tray question

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 08:33:32 -0500

On systray issues, you need to see that the box that says to hide unused
icons in the system tray found in task bar and start menu in controll panel
or in settings, is not checked but you've probably already done that.  You
might find improvement also if you uninstall 4.02 and you might find still
more improvement if you uncheck all the boxes in the taskbar tab of taskbar
and start menu options in controll pannel / settings.  To be clear for those
who need it, taskbar and start menu options can be found in two places.  One
is in settings and the other is in controll panel which is also in settings.

If these options don't work, we can investigate further.  I have never seen
jaws 5.1 place a keyboard language item in the systray.  If you get things
streightened ot so that you can access the systray, what happens if you
right click on this option?

Johnnie Apple Seed