Re: System tray question

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:49:12 -0500

Try this for your first question:
Press windows key, s for settings, c for control panel, and k for keyboard.
Hit enter to open your keyboard properties.
shift tab to get to top of keyboard dialog box, right arrow to language,
press alt e to uncheck enable indicator on taskbar,
press alt a to apply,
and enter for Ok.
Your system tray should reflect these changes.
I don't use Eudora but I'm sure someone will be able to help.
Adam