System tray question

  • From: Jeanie Vejil <proud2have-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 19:15:31 -0600

Hi all.

Can anyone give me some idea why my system tray always has English United
States as one of the things in my system tray?  I can get rid of it, but
then the next time I restart my computer, it's back again.

I have JFW 5.01 but predominantly use JFW 4.02 because I don't care for the
scripts available for Eudora 6.1.  I'm also using win 98 SE.

Perhaps someone on list can help with a question about JFW 5.01 and Eudora
too.  I can't get it to stop saying end of list at the bottom of any list
and beginning of list at the top of any list.  I especially notice this in
Eudora 6.1 and find it very annoying.  I've been given some things to try
in order to get rid of it, but it never goes away.

If anyone has some input on either of my questions, I'd appreciate their
suggestions.  Thanks in advance.

Jeanie