Re: System tray problem

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:38:46 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:P.S.

How come you can't just go to Settings/Task bar?  That would seem less
trouble than bothering to launch the Control Panel.  This would be Start
Menu/Settings/ arrow down to task bar, click Enter.

Just a suggestion.
 <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: System tray problem

No you have to go to the control panel, then press t until you get to
taskbar and start.