Re: System Tray Icons

  • From: "Allan@3M" <allanwong.3m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 05:05:18 +0800

hi Rick,

I do not know the actual answer for this question but I will try to give you a closer picture to this problem.

As I ask some sighted, they told me that those icon appears at the systray is moveable by the mouse pointer, just use the mouse click and drack. I don't really know is true or not but I have the following experience.

once I when to my customer's office, I can't even land to any icon on the systray, just "blank" that jaws can spoke. I move left, right, up and even down, jaws only say "blank".

when I ask a sighted person, "is there any icon on the systray?"
the answer is, "yes, there is more then 10 icon there."

ok, since that experience, I've never use any icon on the systray if I at my customers office.

hope this could help you.

Regards,
Allan Wong

Mobile: +60-16-202 0000