Re: System Tray Icons

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:54:58 -0500

When I got JAWS about a year ago I went through the documents that FS  gave
me as far as setting up XP to their liking.  The only thing I have not set
to FS guidelines is I use My Computer instead of Explorer, I prefer it.  I
did everything else they told me to do.

I have listened to all the tapes, CD's Daisy books and everything I have
been able to find at the FS site.  I know I am no expert in setting up or
using JAWS but I know when I have a problem and when I don't.

Rick

=====

Author:
Helen Keller