Re: System Tray Icons

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:11:45 -0500

Hi Jim,

You know something, you don't have to belittle people here. I am not stupid,
I have my system tray configured correctly.  Don't treat me like a little
kid that knows nothing.  I have read the JAWS tutorials already and that is
why I posted my question here.  I don't need your criticisms  you like to
give to   everyone here when you feel there questions are stupid.

Just because some of us may not be as experienced or as intellegent as you
may be is no reason to treat us all like children.

Thanks,

Rick

=====

Author: