Re: System Tray Icons

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 13:52:55 -0500

Hi Michael,

Ins-F11 works pretty well here 90+% of the time.  I prefer to use the system
tray and yes its easily messed up if you press anything other than what JAWS
expects.  I agree that FS needs to work on this.  Its annoying for things to
not work as expected or to work part of the time but not all of the time.

Rick

=====

Author:
Helen Keller