RE: System Seizes Up with Latest JAWS 11 Update

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:29:36 -0600

Hmm, I think perhaps JAWS 11 may have some issues as, upon occasion, my JAWS
just seems to fall out of the sky and I need to start JAWS again using my
hot key.

At first I thought I might be hitting the "mute" button on the keyboard but,
alas, not the case. It is JAWS. I m not running the latest (11.1?, I am
running the 11.07? version)

Cy, The Anasazi