RE: System Restore

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:59:42 -0500

Hello Again,

I tried the system restore like the file from the JFW lite site said and it
did not work. I tried to restore to two separate dates and during the reboot
process, I got an error saying the system could not be restored to either of
the two dates. I made sure that there were restore points for the dates and
it did not restore.

I also went to the blind programming site and downloaded the scripts for go
back but could not find the link to download go back. Do you know where I
can get it? Also, would go back help me retrieve files that were lost prior
to installing the program?

Take care,

John