" Synthesizer transference"

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 00:39:55 +0200

Hey folks:
recently; I've been heard about possibility  of transfering an
synthesizer from  Version of JAWS to another; for instance; may some
one  likes the style of  JAWS three spoken form; Could  we install
it's demonstration edition in order to transfer it's eloquence to our
JAWS Ten or Eleven; Could somebody  describe how to select that  from
there to here; any suggestion's or recommend's, that's tremendously
would be appreciation.

--
Best Regard
It's always hope that gives meaning to life