Re: Synthesizer Issues

  • From: "Bob Verity" <rtverity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 18:58:57 -0500

You may want to check out the JAWS file sapi5x.ini and read the instructions at
the top of this file and specifically add these two voices to the sapi5x.ini
file.  Just be careful you need to get some information from the registry and
duplicate some lines and modify others.

There is a TSN on FSI's web site about this.

HTH
RTV