Surfing the Web with JFW and Braille Only

  • From: "Jerry Berrier" <jerry.berrier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jfw@Freelists. Org" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:54:06 -0500

Although I have been a JAWS user for years, I mostly use it with speech,
even though I'm a good braille reader.
I would like to learn how to teach JAWS to users who are deaf-blind and use
only braille.
Can anyone point me to existing tutorials or other documentation that might
help me?
I know there are deaf-blind users who navigate the web and do other
JAWS-related tasks very efficiently, and I am wondering where they go to
learn such skills on their own.  I know such things are taught at agencies
like the Helen Keller Institute in New York, but what other resources might
be available?

Thanks.

Jerry Berrier