Re: Super Antispyware

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <ketchupboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:24:07 -0700

I personally would find it intrusive to have a voice telling me that the
database has been updated, especially if the database has been updated
as often as a good virus database *should* be updated. The thing I like
about Nod32, and now Eset SmartSecurity, is that you install it and
forget it. The database is updated completley in the background without
fanfare, and if I really want proof that it has, the information is
right in the system tray for me to read. I want no inkly whatsoever that
an update is happening, especially if there are going to be two or three
database updates per day. Just a personal opinion and viewpoint.

Bruce

--
  Bruce Toews
  dogriver@xxxxxxxx