Super Antispyware

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:04:30 +0100

Hi all,
Has anyone heard of this programme? I'm currently trying the free
edition and, using it with JAWS 8.0.423 demo, I find it to be a very
accessible programme, however I am not convinced about what it picks up,
because whereas it found 3 traces of malware, Spybot found 39! Any
thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266