Re: Suggestion [was Re: nomail]

  • From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 21:10:53 +0100

The list already adds such instructions, along with other information, to the bottom of each email.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis

Christopher Hallsworth wrote:
Hi,
I have noticed that there has been problems whereby people are having
Perhaps at the bottom of every message some pointer to how to get help
should be included. Here's what I mean:
"To get help on changing your e-mail subscriptions, send a blank message
to jfw-requests@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'help' in the subject line"
What do you all think of this? I look forward to any comments/feedback
regarding this. Thanks.
Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266