Re: Suggestion.

  • From: "inthane" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 13:33:20 -0700

I was simply agreeing that he would want to run his output through an editor type person, if he wanted to make a petition and have it have a chance to be paid attention to!

no cruelty intended, just plain fact!

excuse me, but being one of "those damned Americans" who qualify as mono linguistic, I.E. I only speak English with any fluency, I know that a petition needs to be presented in the primary language of the person(s) it's going to be presented to, or, unless there is a truly epic reason to look at it, the petition is going to be ignored!

sorry for being blunt and honest, but I am blunt and honest! period end of quote.

elf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
www.alacorncomputer.com