Re: Suggestion.

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 20:00:04 -0600

It was about reporting bugs to Jaws by way of a survay. I think that would help as FS doesn't always seem to know about bugs the members of this list report here. Maybe we don't always contact FS as individuals and maybe they don't notice a small amount of individual reports on a particular bug.

Bob

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>