Subscription Problems

  • From: "Katrina Anderson" <kanderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:02:20 -0500

I can not seem to unsubscribe from the list, and was hoping somebody could
help.  I sent an unanswered request for help to:
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have tried to send E-mail, and to use the links on at www.freelists.org.
The below message is then sentto me, and I do as instructed.  I've tried to
just hit "reply", and send the message.  I've tried to copy the lines theyy
say can be copied, but perhaps I don't understand what they are asking.  The
format of this message seems peculiar, so I tried cleaning it up.  Basically
I have tried everything that comes to mind.  Can you
help?

jfw mailing list.
# To unsubscribe, reply to this message leaving the message body # intact,
or send the following lines in e-mail to
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Katrina

// job
appunsub jfw kanderson@xxxxxxxxxx 43A35D4B:1A93.1:wsj // eoj