Re: Stupid question or stupid site layout Huh?

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:44:52 -0430

?Google it! The only thing I can suggest is that you google "download windows
media player" and the all mighty google will help you on your quest.
hahahahahahaha! One thing though... I think that windows media player 11 is
out. I think that the only version now available is media player 12. Why don't
you try I
Tunes? The version 10 is quite accessible. The help isn't, but you can get
around without any help. If not, go to the website. There's better help there.
Here's the link:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/?cid=OAS-US-DOMAINS-itunes.com

If the link doesn't work just write on your address bar, "itunes.com" and it
will take you directly to the download page. In my opinion, iTunes is a better
player than media player.