Re: Streaming Video with JFW

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:55:27 -0800

Hi,
If I did it correctly this is what I found and know.

Streaming audio is just that, streaming. There is no way to pause or rewind
this. You can pause or stop the streaming audio but you will loose anything
that comes thru during that time.

For instance, I use WMP 10 and was listening to mainstream on ACB radio. I
pressed stop and audio stopped. I pressed the keys to play and the audio
resumed but not where I stopped it but where the stream was currently.

The only way I know to do what you want is to capture the stream on your
system and replay at your convenience. This would give you all the
functionality you have come to know and expect.

If I am in error would someone please correct me.

Rich