Strange probblem in version 10

  • From: "Jeffrey Schwartz" <sidney.schwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:21:03 -0500

When I'm in Outlook and replying to an email If I hear that I've made a
typing error, I use control-shift-back arrow to highlight the error so that
I can delete it.  Instead of speaking the erroneous text, it begins speaking
the beginning of the message below it, the one to which I am responding.
Has anyone else encountered this and if so, is there a fix for it?  Thanks
for any help you can offer.