Re: Strange keyboard problem with Jaws 4.5

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:04:54 -0600

You can uninstall that keyboard software and your keyboard will work just
fine. I've used it under both windows 98 SE and xp and all you need to do
is put the batteries in the keyboard, hit the reset button which may be
recessed in one corner of the keyboard. You may need to use a pen or some
kind of object with a point to press the button but it should beep if all
goes right. then hook the keyboard up to the back of your computer in the
usual manner and you're in business.