Re: Stopping blank

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 09:03:36 +0100

Well it won't say anything, since you told it to not do so when blank is
encountered. So yes this may result in missing words, but unless Freedom
Scientific implements such a feature, that's the only way I could think of for
now. Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr