Re: Stopping Jaws From Saying Grater in Outlook Express

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:49:03 -0500

Hi Geoff,
Are you viewing your messages in plain text, or HTML?
If you set Outlook Express to read all messages in plain text,
you probably won't hear the symbols anymore.
There are different ways to accomplish what you are asking, but it may be
dependant on what version of Jaws you are using.
HTH,
Richard Justice